- Experience: Our agents have an average of 20 years of
full-time professional real estate experience that includes
all types of transactions and market conditions. It is that
experience that creates our level of superior service that
sets us apart from others.
- Knowledgeable: With our experience, understanding of market conditions, negotiation skills and understanding of the complex contract requirements in today’s real estate market, we are able to offer our clients superior results. And if we haven’t done it, built it, or sold it, we know who has. We have the contacts and the respect of many local professionals, and know how to get the answers we need in a timely manner. This has led to gaining the trust of our clients. We deeply care about our clients and want only the best experience for them.
- Accessible: At Westgate, we believe there is no question too small or problem too big. We are here to help our clients and to assist them in all areas of real estate transactions. We think of ourselves as a family, all on the same team working to help each other, our clients, and our community.
- Respected and Referred: We are proud to say that our clients think we did the job right. Most of our business comes directly from our clients, whether they are repeat customers or they have referred their friends and family to us.
- Community: Westgate Real Estate has maintained its commitment to our community through the support of many local non-profit organizations that benefit our children and our community. This community is where we live and work, and we love it here. We are passionate about Petaluma and Sonoma County. We are a locally owned business so we are flexible and able to make decisions keep the needs of our clients and community first and foremost.
And that is why you should work with Westgate Real Estate!